Code Of Conduct
- RVS provides education from education from Nursery to Grade XII. Therefore, it is expected that the juniors are treated with love and affection by their seniors while they show due respect to their seniors.
- All the students are expected to greet their school teachers when they meet them.
- Students are expected to respect school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write and draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Any school property damaged even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the principal.
- Students are not allowed to bring any kind of object that can cause injury to others.
- Under no condition,the students are permitted to bring a mobile telephone /smart watches to the school. If confiscated, it will not be returned.
- A student found co-operating or indulging in any act of violence committed by other students which harm any student physically or mentally would also face disciplinary action including expulsion.